Cypra Copper Knitting Needles by Lykke
Each 5” Interchangeable Set includes:
- 1 pair of copper 5" needles in each size: US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 /3.75mm, US 6 / 4mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm, US 11 / 8mm, US 13 / 9mm, US 15 / 10mm, US 17 / 12mm
- set of 2 clear swivel cords 24" total length
- set of 2 clear swivel cords 32" total length
- 1 clear swivel cord for 40" total length
- 2 connectors-combine 2 cables to make up to a 72" cable!
- 4 keys to attach needles securely to cords
- 8 stoppers/needle ends
- 1 brown vegan suede case with needle stand, snap closure & zippered pocket.
Introducing Lykke’s first-ever metal interchangeable needle sets! Hand-crafted in Kathmandu, Nepal, from 100% copper, these stunning needles are not only beautiful to look at, but wonderful to knit with. You’ll enjoy the soothing click-clack they make as you work through a project, enjoying smooth and snag-free knitting all the while.
These copper needles are the perfect blend of high quality materials and thoughtful design. Their smooth and shiny surface offers snag-free knitting as stitches move effortlessly across the needles. We love how their memory-free cords secure to the needles, lock into place with a quick turn of the tightening key, and swivel for flawless, enjoyable knitting.