Suave by Pascuali
Suave is a real specialty among pure cotton yarns because the fibres are not spun as usual: a kind of cotton mesh tube holds the loose fibres together. In addition, this vegan yarn has organic quality.
- Yarn Length: 25 g ~ 162 m | 0.88 oz ~ 177 yds
- Needle size: 3 mm | 3 US | 10 UK
- Gauge: 20 stitches, 30 rows to 4" (10 cm)
- Usage: Sweater in size small ~ 200g (8 balls)
- Yarn Weight: 25 g | 0.88 oz ~ Ball
When ironed, items knit with Suave have a smooth surface; when brushed, the knitted fabric becomes soft and fluffy and is reminiscent of cashmere and mohair. This makes Suave a great alternative for vegans and people with allergies to wool.