A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as Rios' baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
- Weight: Sport
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces).
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
- Recommended hook size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble.