My Yarn Club or Dollar Yarn Club Charges
QUESTIONS ABOUT MYYARNCLUB OR DOLLARYARNCLUB?
It could be a scam!
Have you been charged by MYYARNCLUB.COM or DOLLARYARNCLUB.COM? You have reached the WRONG company. You have found The Yarn Club, a wonderful little shop in Virginia Beach, VA owned by Andrea. We cannot credit your charges from My Yarn Club or Dollar Yarn Club, but the following information may help:
- Know before you click! Please see reviews from other shoppers like yourself by clicking HERE.
- Report your situation to the Federal Trade Commission, https://www.usa.gov/stop-scams-frauds#item-35157 or by phone, 1-877-382-4357 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, ET)
- Please call your credit card company to remove any charges.
- Contact Brittany on her personal website HERE. or email email@example.com
- Brittany's Facebook page. You can send her a message.
- Tweet with Brittany HERE. Share your experience with MY YARN CLUB and DOLLAR YARN CLUB.
- Find them on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/myyarnclub/ or https://www.instagram.com/brit.lynch/
Please make sure not to confuse The Yarn Club in Virginia Beach with the other companies that folks are complaining about.
This is Andrea of The Yarn Club in Virginia Beach. www.yarnclubknits.com. We ship yarn.
This is Brittany Lynch of My Yarn Club and Dollar Yarn Club. We have received lots of complaints about folks not receiving their yarns and being billed monthly.
Please do not call The Yarn Club. We cannot credit your charges because we did not issue them. We are a super reputable company specializing in fine yarns. We ship nation wide and are happy to help you with all your yarn shopping needs.
Please do not leave a negative Google review on The Yarn Club's Google listing. We didn't charge you. Your Google review should be posted for My Yarn Club or Dollar Yarn Club.